Mass Portal launches world's first professional filament dryer
This year at Formnext powered by TCT 2017 in Frankfurt am Main 3D printer manufacturer Mass Portal Ltd. launches its new product line: professional grade filament dryers for the open-materials 3D printing industry.
- more stable printing and increased print success rate: feeding filament under controlled conditions eliminates ambient temperature and relative humidity variations, thus, improving process stability and repeatability;
- better mechanical properties of printed parts: the use of properly dried and conditioned filaments unlocks the full potential of the 3D printing materials;
- improved part surface quality and overall cosmetic look: properly dried filaments exhibit less stringing and are more transparent due to the absence of bubbles.
Main features of Mass Portal Filament Dryers are:
- rotary desiccant disk dehumidification system;
- simple and intuitive interface;
- preset drying settings for most common filaments;
- replaceable HEPA/active carbon filters, and
- built-in overheating and overcurrent protections.
Mass Portal Filament Dryers are compatible with:
- most open-material 3D printers;
- most open-materials spool sizes (max. diameter 200 mm, max. width 80 mm)
- 1.75 mm, 2.85 mm, and 3.00 mm filament diameters.